A Warm Welcome to
(Evangelical Lutheran Church in Southern Africa)
INDUCTION OF DEAN - ELECT JACQUES A. GRISPE
We herewith invite you dear brothers and sisters to join us at the Induction Ceremony of God's servant
Rev. Jacques A. Grispe as Dean of the Moria Circuit.
The Divine Service for the induction will be held:
Sunday 10 April 2016
Lutheran Church, Riversdale
08H00 Procession - 09h00 Service
We invite all of you to this solemn occassion and to have great fellowship with Gods children.
We ask you to keep Rev. Grispe, the Circuit and his family in your prayers.
(If you want to contact Rev. Grispe please do so on the following No. 076 760 3940
"As a Mother comforts her child, so shall
i comfort you."
As a beacon of hope on the Southern tip of Africa we are
proudly L.U.T.H.E.R.A.N in our heritage and quest to
realize the kingdom of God in our midst.
This kingdom was ushered in by our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ and He graciously invited us to promote it.
We thus strive to:
- Encourage all to engage in a lifelong Learning process, study & reflect on the Word of God, our sole source & guide.
- Bring about the Unity & establishment of the Body of Christ as interceded for by our Lord.
- Effect Transformation, with the help of the Spirit, on relevant spheres, so that all of creation thrives as was intended.
- Serve all of Humanity, following the example of our Saviour, but especially the vulnerable and destitute in our midst.
- Promote Equality and human dignity, as the image of God is in all.
- Make Resources available to optimize human quality & living conditions.
- Constantly create Awareness of the challenges in the world & to intercede likewise.
- Regularly re-evaluate the Needs of our members to equip them to become effective witnesses.
"Soos 'n Moeder haar kind veilig voel,
so laat Ek julle
EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH IN SOUTHERN AFRICA
Copyright © 2009 ELCSA-COD | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: +27 (0)53 871 1032